FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I get started?
- Once you contact me, we will set up a time to meet in person for an in-depth interview (typically 45-60 min). I will also send you compatibility assessments to complete before your appointment. During our discussion, I will gather all of the information necessary to understand what a compatible match means to you. You will then be entered into the Spark Database. This process is done for a one time fee of $100.
2. What does it mean to be in the database?
- Being in the database means that you are in my "go-to" pool of matches for matchmaking clients.
3. Is there a monthly fee to remain in the database?
- There is no monthly fee, the one time fee of $100 puts you in the database for as long as you wish.
4. How do I become a matchmaking client?
- Once you are in the database, you can choose to take the next step to become a matchmaking client. This means I am actively working for you by searching for compatible matches, both within my database and elsewhere in the community.
5. What is the fee to become a matchmaking client?
-I offer a few different options: $150 per match, 3 matches for $400 or 5 matches for $600.
6. Am I guaranteed success?
-I am sorry that I cannot offer a guarantee for love, but you can be assured that I do my very best to hand select matches for optimal compatibility. The spark is up to you!
7. Do you use photos for matchmaking?
- Although I do take a photo for my records, I do not show clients photos during the matching process. I do however take into account the information provided to me at the interview regarding ideal physical characteristics and try to match accordingly.
8. What information is provided to a matchmaking client if I am a database match?
- If you are a match for client, they will be given your first name, age, occupation and telephone number.
9. What if I start seeing someone and I want to be removed from the database?
- No problem, you can choose to be removed or marked inactive.
10. Who has access to the Spark Database?
- The Spark Database is completely confidential and nobody has access other than me!
11. Why would I want to hire a Professional Matchmaker over just using online dating apps?
- Online dating apps are a convenient and inexpensive way to meet new people and there is nothing wrong with that; however some reasons clients have given as to why my services work better for them include: time management (let me do the work for you!), confidentiality, pre-screening of matches and level of commitment.